Saturday, June 28, 2008

500th Blog Drawing Winner!!!!!

First, let me thank each of you who took the time to stop by and leave a comment. I've got a TON of new blogs to visit now! Thank you!

Now to the business at hand:

There were two or three folks who left nice comments but asked that they not be entered in the drawing. Well, I didn't listen to them, and I put their names in there anyway.

I printed the comments and placed all the folded up pieces of paper in a sack, shook it real good, and pulled a name!



Wouldn't you know the first name I pulled was Kimberly's! ROFLOL! I just think it's hilarious! Of course, Kimberly would certainly want me to pull another name, and I did, but I am really chuckling over this! What are the odds of that happening?

So the REAL winner of a jelly roll of her choice from the Fat Quarter Shop is:



JEANNE of SPIRAL fame!!

Congratulations, Jeanne! I'll contact you today to make arrangements for your prize!

Once again, thank you to everyone who stopped by and entered the contest. This was a whole bunch of fun for me. We'll have to do another one real soon!

(Hugs)

7 comments:

Carol said...

Congratulations Jeanne! How funny is that...Kimberly's name pulled out first...I'll that wouldn't happen again in lots of tries.

Granny said...

Congratulations Jeanne! That's hilarious that Kimberly's name was the first one you drew. Bet you can't do that again!

rachel griffith said...

thanks for letting us all enter.

congrats to jeanne.

Yvonne said...

That's too funny! Congratulations to Jeanne.

sewprimitive karen said...

Congratulations, Jeanne!

Jeanne said...

Ohohoh! I NEVER win anything!!!
Thank you Vicky!!!!!
Jeanne :)

Patti said...

Of course I'm a day late and a dollar short. Can't stay caught up with reading so I missed your drawing. Never win anyway LOL!

Congragulations on your 500+ posts. Your blog has always been one of my favorites to read. And I'm with you - I just don't seem to "get" this stashbusting idea. I need to take the fabric diet badge off my sidebar I think. Last week I received TWO orders from Z&S. I'm afraid to calculate the total yardage - I know it's a lot! Half yards of the new Williamsburg collection as well as Judy Rothermel's Sturbridge Village Greens. I thought having completely full fabric cupboards would deter me - apparently not!