Saturday, October 18, 2008

A Week More - Drawing Sat. 10/25/08

Just one more week to finish up your Simply Sophisticated block to be entered in the drawing for a $25 gift certificate from The Fat Quarter Shop! The drawing will be next Saturday evening, 10/25.

So far those who have completed their blocks - and either notified us that a picture is on their blog or emailed me a picture:

Beth
Lisa
Susan K via email
Lynn D via email
Carol
Perry
Shelly from Michigan via email
Julia
Anna C via email
Nicole
Melissa

Read the rules HERE.

I've been a little disorganized on an official posting spot on this drawing. Pneumonia and vacation really threw me for a loop. However, I have gone back through the various posts and found those of you who posted a completion.

If you are still working on your blocks, please post it on your blog and leave a comment on this post so we can go enjoy your blocks and your blog - or email me a picture. I'll add your name to this list.

Click on the Simply Sophisticated link in my sidebar if you want to join us!! Go ahead! We know you want to!!

Next month will be MUCH more organized!! I promise!! Uh oh, that sounds like a commitment from me, doesn't it?!

Again, thank you to Kimberly and The Fat Quarter Shop for donating the monthly prizes! And don't forget to sign up for the drawing on the Jolly Jabber blog! What I wouldn't give to be there at Market with them!

4 comments:

Perry said...

OK, Vicky, I have posted my block on my blog.

Nan said...

You are getting quite a few ladies for your giveaway! I'm still in 'think mode'. I've been trying to cut back my quilty spending, and I want to sew LOTS of presents for Christmas, so that's why I've been holding back. You never know, I may change my mind.....
How I would love to go to Market, too - it sounds so wonderful!

Carol said...

I finished my Simply Sophisticated blocks. There is a picture on my blog, please mark me down as completing blocks for this month and enter me in drawing.

Thanks
Carol L.

Julia said...

YaY!!! I did it! I finished mine up last night. I just posted a picture on my blog.