Thursday, July 16, 2009

Simply Sophisticated Block 10



Folks, I see a pattern developing here. I'm posting BOM envelopes instead of blocks. (sigh). Good news - I finished up the hard stuff at work today, so I should be getting back on my usual schedule.

Please post a comment on this blog post and link back to your blog and a picture of your blocks to be entered in the 10th monthly drawing for a $25 gift certificate from The Fat Quarter Shop! If you don't have a blog, you must email me a picture of your blocks to be entered in the drawing.

The drawing will take place on Sunday, July 26th, at around 6:00 p.m. California time.

Good luck to everyone!

And once again, to Kimberly and Kevin and the adorable Miss Emma at the Fat Quarter Shop, thank you!!

4 comments:

animal lover, quilt lover said...

Vicky, I am not a very prolific quilter. I just do a little everyother to every third, every fourth day. I have a lot of body issues. My blog is fernreed@gmail.com/blogspot.com I have a picture of a baby quilt top on my blog that I am in the process of quilting now. Thank-you!
Fern

merumo said...

I got mine done in this afternoon, but won't join into the raffle this month as I still haven't used my certificate from last month yet! Good luck to everyone who are woking on the blocks!!

Carol said...

Hi Vicky, I finished my blocks yesterday. Take a look at my blog for photo.
carolscraftblog.blogspot.com.

Your little puppy is so cute!

Carol said...

Got mine done...http://brownquilts4me.blogspot.com/2009/07/3-books-and-3-blocks.html

This is going to be an absolutely beautiful quilt.