Sunday, October 10, 2010

Stash Report 2010 - Week 40

Another neutral week - nothing in, nothing out.

But, boy, do I have a couple of humdinger boxes coming in next week! It's scary!

It's okay. I'll bust them before year end. ROFLOL. I always say that, don't I?



Try taking a picture of a doxie who is so excited that I've been home all weekend. Every time I snapped, she started to jump down! Blurry and on the move - the story of my life with that puppy!

Year-To-Date:

Busted: 363.55 yards
Purchased: 407.01 yards
Net YTD: (43.51) yards busted :(

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is so cute!

Judy Laquidara said...

She is so cute and I'm so glad you two have each other. Hope you're having a good, restful weekend.

Carol said...

She just couldn't be any cuter! Can't wait to see your new boxes of goodies!

Kathie said...

how in the world do you use that much fabric?

mascanlon said...

Looking forward to seeing what you have coming. This week I didn't get anything in either and I am hours away from busting about 3yds on a baby quilt. Trying to save my fabric $$$ for a road trip to LV and St George UT next month. Keep me away from the buttons!

SpinningStar said...

You are doing better than last year, right? Looking forward to seeing what's in the next box of fabric! Liz

Sandie @ crazy'boutquilts said...

LOL I think she is eying that quilt for a little rest. Very cute! Hope you are enjoying your weekend!

Darling Jill Quilts said...

I'll trade you! Her for Maisy! lol

You are still doing better than me! :)

Katie Z. said...

I love to see your boxes of goodies every few weeks!

antique quilter said...

oh I just love seeing your pictures of her! I am so glad you and Penny are good buddies!!!
so tell me did she push the buttons this week too????
hmmm wonder whats coming???
Kathie

Lori said...

Penny looks so soft I just want to reach out and stroke her! Can I trade you Ruby the Quilting dog for a week or two??