Saturday, December 31, 2011

Winner

I am so sorry for an all-day delay. My server is out again, so I purchased an iPad and just got home with it.

The winner of the gift certificate to the Fat quarter Shop is .....

DONNA

I was going to cut and paste her comment but I have no clue how to do that. Donna did say she worked in accounting, too -- that Donna!

Congrats, Donna! Email me and I'll get your gift certificate ordered for you. Again, sorry this is so late!

More tomorrow about what I've done for the last two days!

10 comments:

mascanlon said...

Oh you are going to love the iPad! And since it will work with your home Wifi (when it chooses to work) I never use near all my data plan. Did I say you're going to love it? Happy New Year to you and Penny.

Darlene said...

Congrats to Donna - woohoo!!!!

Jo said...

Happy New Year Vicky!

Marilyn said...

Happy New Year to Vicky and Penny! Congratulations to Donna - lots of good looking fabric at the FQS!

Jo- sending you and HNY too. ILY!

Enjoy your last 2 days off. You are goig to love your iPad. We sure have enjoyed ours.

Marilyn

Sandie @ crazy'boutquilts said...

Congratulations to Donna! Happy New Year to you and Penny! :)

antique quilter said...

Congrats to Donna, she is going to have fun shopping at the FQS!!!!
congrats on the IPad, your going to love it!!!
Kathie

Melanie said...

Lucky Lady!!! Enjoy the Ipad.... The "portable" thing is the best part.... Happy New Year Ladybug....

Amy said...

Congratulations Donna!

karen @ badlandsquilts said...

Happy New Year Vicky!

SpinningStar said...

Happy New Year to you and Penny....

May this year be filled with lots of happy quilting!

Liz