Thursday, September 19, 2013

Celebration Winner

Sorry I'm so late tonight announcing the winner of the Celebration pattern by Anne Sutton of Bunny Hill Designs.  I didn't leave the doctor's office until 6:30 and then got stuck in SoCal traffic.

I did a random number draw tonight and the winner of the Celebration pattern is .....

Cindy from NC who said,

"I make baby quilts all the time because I donate them to Newborns in Need. A couple times a year I need one for a gift. Today I was at a baby shower. Both parents are UNC grads, so I used UNC fabric for the border and backing. Although I've made this pattern literally hundreds of times, I kept making mistakes on the border and had to rip and recur that expensive collegiate fabric three times!"

Cindy, you're an anonymous commenter, so please email me so we can arrange shipment of the pattern to you.

Thank you to all who left a comment.  There weren't very many of you so your chances were better than usual!  Wish I had more of them to give away!!


2 comments:

antique quilter said...

congrats to Cindy
perfect use for the pattern.
Kathie

mascanlon said...

Congratulations Cindy!