Sunday, May 25, 2014

Quilted Comfort Project

I saw on Brenda Riddle's blog, Little Acorns, that she is beginning a new project, Quilted Comfort.  You can read all about it here.


Brenda has this quilt on her site, a much better picture than this, so please go check it out.  She had two, but you can see where one of them landed!

This project is really near and dear to me for a reason I won't go into here.  Brenda is the sweetest person and I am so happy that she has begun this project.  I plan on participating as much as I can.  Imagine the joy a quilt will bring.

Please contact Brenda to see how you can  help.  Every donation or contribution, no matter how small, will be such a blessing. 

6 comments:

JudyT said...

We will have matching quilts soon, Vicky! Thanks for the information. I love supporting things such as this.

Vicky said...

Judy, thank you! I am so glad you saw this and jumped right in to help support the project! You are wonderful! But I already knew that!!!

Nini said...

So impressed with her project, she will be on my list of people I donate to. Thanks for letting us know about her. And your quilt is lovely!

Vicky said...

Thank you so much, Nini!!!!!

JudyT said...

It arrived today! So much more beautiful than what I had even imagined. Such great work. Thank you, thank you, thank you for telling about this.

Vicky said...

Judy, I was also awed when I opened the package. It is so soft. The pictures did not do justify to the beautiful colors, quilting and applique! Thank you again for helping to kick-start "Quilting Comfort"!!!