Sunday, July 06, 2008

Stash Report Week 27

I've been making great headway this holiday weekend on the Prairie Paisley Patchwork Party top. I'll finish up the appliqued berries in a couple of hours, all the flying geese are made, the 4-patches are made, and I just have to assemble the blocks with the 4-patches and the flying geese. This top will be finished by next weekend.

THEN I can bust the backing for it! LOL

I thought I hadn't ordered much this week (everyone who knows me knows this song!) but I went through the receipts and (insert second verse of song here) there was something I forgot came in. One package, some of it on sale, 9 yards, and the backing for the Merry Christmas to All BOM, 3.5 yards. So 12.5 yards purchased this week and I was trying (enter violins) to be SO good!

I'm so excited about sewing right now. I guess you could say I'm about to burst to bust! I really feel the rest of the year will be spent whittling down that yardage that I purchased this year in an attempt to help shore up the economy! (OMG, I hear "Stars & Stripes Forever" now!) The best I can hope for at this point is to end the year even.

So in the spirit of stash reporting, as ugly as it is:

Year-to-Date Totals:

Busted: 190.5 yards
Purchased: 458.5 yards
Net YTD: <267.75> yards busted

2 comments:

Yvonne said...

My Stashbusting Hero......LOLOL

Granny said...

For you, 12-1/2 yards is an A+. That might be the least you've bought yet! :) You're so funny.