Thursday, August 07, 2008

Butterfly Kisses Begins



This was way too easy! LOL. I cut and sewed together the first Butterfly Kisses block before I got in the shower this morning. I won't have any trouble getting the other six done and caught up on this BOM! This block is gigantic - 20" finished! Holy cow! That was fun to do after appliqueing those teeny tiny things I've been working on!

The colors aren't very true in my picture. It's really going to be a lovely quilt!

Any other BOMers started on their projects for the month?

6 comments:

Claudia said...

I have one block of my Fairy Dust Quilt done. Only Eleven more to go.

Vicky said...

Way to go, Claudia!!!

rachel griffith said...

i think it looks great.

20 inch block...geez o'pete.
:O)

Karen said...

Are you making a quilt for a bed or to cover your house? Twenty inches is a big block!

Susan said...

I love the colors you are using in this. It's going to be great!

Yvonne said...

Love your block....I started on my pumpkins finally. :)