Sunday, September 07, 2008

Stash Report Week 36

I really thought I was good this week, but I guess not. LOL. I sewed a little, and packaged up some fabric for mailing. Total busted 21.5 yards.

Backings did me in this week. I purchased some of the Heritage line to make the kit a little larger, and the backing, and then backing for another quilt. Also a little bit of fabric on sale. Total purchased, 31.25 yards. Jeepers, that added up fast!

I've been looking through all of the patterns at The Fat Quarter Shop. I love the new pattern menu that separates them into categories! I'm looking for stash busting patterns! LOL

Year-to-Date Totals:

Busted: 388.75 yards
Purchased: 608.50 yards
Net YTD: <219.75> yards busted

And a little tease here - Simply Sophisticated Mystery BOM starts in October. Stay tuned!

6 comments:

pdudgeon said...

you are my hero for the amount of fabric you've busted already this year!

InfinityQuilter/Knitter said...

Have you started on the Heritage top yet? I'm waiting until after the Madison quilt show on Friday. If I can't find one at the show, I'll probably order it.

Granny said...

This is so hard for you! But, it's kinda entertaining for me to watch you. OK . . that's mean! As long as you can say you're doing better than you would be doing if you weren't trying to stashbust, you're a winner! :)

Lori in South Dakota said...

The heritage collection is my type of fabric!

The last time I really shopped, I bought four stash busting books on sale at JoAnne's!! I love to read them and plan my next stash busting quilt.

Evelyn aka Starfishy said...

Every week I look forward to your stashbusting report! You are honest, brave, don't hide a thing and truly love your fabric!
Cheers!
Evelyn

Anonymous said...

Backings don't count, do they? That's a specialty item you need. =)

I'm so tempted by that BOM, but I just got out of one and promised I wouldn't do another one - in case we have to buy a new truck.