Saturday, February 07, 2009

A Meme

Jeanne at Spiral had an intesting Meme on her blog today. She said "J" was a difficult letter. Yikes, I'm a "V," but I decided to take the challenge. Give it a try!

1. What is your name: Vicky
2. A four letter word: very
3. A boy's name: Victor
4. A girl's name: Virginia
5. An occupation: veterinarian
6. A color: vermillion
7. Something you wear: velvet
8. A food: vichyssoise
9. Something found in the bathroom: vitamins
10. A place: vestibule
11. A reason for being late: (traffic) voting
12. Something you shout: Voila!
13. A movie title: Vertigo
14. Something you drink: vegetable juice
15. A musical group: The Ventures
16. An animal: viper
17. A book title: The Very Hungry Caterpillar
18. A country: Vietnam
19. A city: Vancouver
20. Something you value or believe: valor

2 comments:

Pat said...

WOW...you did a great job. I did this once and had a bit of trouble...finally got it done, but it was hard for me. You, obviously, are more talented...as I'd think V would be a hard letter.

Jeanne said...

Yes, I think 'V' is a hard letter, too! We're keeping the old brain cells exercised, huh?

Jeanne :)