Sunday, April 11, 2010

Pennsylvania Dutch BOM Block 6



Finished up the Pennsylvania Dutch BOM Block #6. It would have only taken me 20 minutes to make it, but I managed to sew it together all backwards. And I thought I didn't need to look at the picture! Sheesh.....

The drawing for the $25 gift certificate from the Fat Quarter Shop will be held on Monday 4-19-10 at approximately 7:00 p.m. California time. Even though everyone knows the rules by now, here they are again:

Post a picture of your finished block on your blog, and leave a comment here with a link to your blog. If you don't have a blog, just email me a picture of it. Either way, you'll be entered in the drawing for the gift certificate so generously donated by the Fat Quarter Shop each month!

And here's the kicker. There's going to be a second drawing from those participants who finish their blocks for another $25 gift certificate from Penny and me. So you could possibly win both gift certificates, or two people could win one! The first name pulled will go back into the hat for the second drawing! This is a good month to get those blocks made!

Thank you thank you thank you to Kimberly and Kevin at the Fat Quarter Shop for hosting the Pennsylvania Dutch BOM monthly drawings! What fun we've had so far, and we're only half done!

5 comments:

Simone de Klerk said...

I hope I'll have the block here before that time! It looks very pretty once again.
Have a lovely week.

Erika said...

I have finished my block too. This was an easy one and didn't take long.

http://quiltsnstuff.blogspot.com/2010/04/pennsylvania-dutch-bom.html

Carol said...

Vicky, I just finished my block, take a look at my blog.
carolscraftblog.blogspot.com

Simone de Klerk said...

I finished my block today and just blogged about it (O:

Loves to Quilt said...

I, too, have finished my April BOM.