Monday, May 15, 2006

Rainbow Connection


I'm reorganizing pictures and came across Judy's Rainbow Connection. This was hanging in the arcade at Road to California 2005. The Fabric Patch owner asked me if I would make the quilt up for them for Road. It was dicey getting it done two weeks before Christmas and four weeks after my shoulder replacement. But, hey, quilters can do anything! It was just thrilling for me to see it hanging there, and I was delighted to get to help promote Judy's pattern a bit! Now I'm going to have to make one for myself!! A fun, fun pattern to make!

My computer seems to be working fine tonight. I'll cross my fingers. When I got home I was able to get into my online quilting group. Joy joy!

My gratitude today is my neighbor's patio garden. She makes walking Daisy a delightful (and fragrant) experience!

2 comments:

Granny said...

Well, I must say I love that quilt! Thanks for all you did to help promote the pattern!

Judy L.

Laurie Ann said...

Too bad you didn't get to have the quilt back once they were done displaying it. It's a beauty!