Sunday, November 09, 2008

Stash Report Week 45

I'm stuck right now. I'm still working on things I can't talk about, although one of them will be counted as a bust if I ever get it finished.

The finishing kit for Merry Christmas to All arrived this week. I haven't even started this one, but it's all here for when I'm ready. I think this will be my 2009 Christmas quilt. I try to make at least one Christmas quilt a year. This year's quilt is what I talked about busting in the first paragraph. It won't be quilted by Christmas, but at least the top will be finished.

I ordered a tower of Nature's Chorus by April Cornell. That will be added on next week when it arrives. This is for a quilt for my bed. I'll have to get additional yardage when it comes out. I couldn't resist this line. I love those clear colors. I only have one quilt that fits my bed. It's my turn!! LOL

There's a box of stuff ready to mail out that will count as a bust next week, but I haven't added up the amount in that box yet. Maybe it'll be enough to even out the tower purchase! LOL

I've been pondering 2009 stash busting and will make a separate post about that.

Year-to-Date Totals:

Busted: 406.00 yards
Purchased: 696.375 yards
Net YTD: <290.375> yards busted

3 comments:

Lori in South Dakota said...

Hmmm--I thought it was warm where you were. Just wondering how many quilts you HAVE on that bed of yours!! Okay--say they're Daisy's!

InfinityQuilter/Knitter said...

I can't wait for you to start the Merry Christmas top. I was drooling over that for the longest time but then they were sold out (not necessarily a bad thing). I'll enjoy it by watching you do yours. LOL When will you have the first block done? ;0)

swooze said...

Good progress. I am on the stashbusting train now too so hope you will encourage me along the way!