Sunday, November 29, 2009

Pennsylvania Dutch BOM Drawing Winner

The winner of the first monthly drawing for the Pennsylvania Dutch BOM gift certificate is.......

ERIKA from The Netherlands!!!!!

Congratulations, Erika!! Your gift certificate will be emailed to you tomorrow!

Kimberly and Kevin at The Fat Quarter Shop have generously donated a $25 gift certificate each month for the Pennsylvania Dutch BOM drawing participants. Thank you so much, you two! Making this block each month is going to be so much fun, and your drawing will make it even more so!

It's not too late to sign up for the Pennsylvania Dutch BOM. Don't forget that All BOM members will receive a $25 gift certificate along with their first block!

I loved working with the Wiscasset fabric by Minick & Simpson for Moda. I can't wait for next month! But next month I won't have a bowl of gumbo right before the drawing and fall asleep like I did tonight! Promise!

3 comments:

Erika said...

Wow! I won!! :-) What a pleasant surprise on a Monday morning! Thank you so much, Vicky and thank you Kimberly and Kevin of the Fat Quarter shop.

Sharon said...

Your Fig Tree top is going to be great!

animal lover, quilt lover said...

Hi Vicky,
THANKS for your visit!!!!! I was thrilled!! Yes we hope to be able to use the tree many years to come.
If nothing bad happens to it I don't see why not.

Hug Penny for me!
Hugs to you too, Fern