Monday, April 10, 2006

Cleaning is in Order


Can you believe this mess? I can barely get to my machine! I'd rather think of it as 'creative organization,' but I don't know about this much creativeness! I'm afraid those shelves up in the stash room are going to fill up faster than I get fabric off of them! I'll be sure to get an "after" picture so I don't come across as a complete slob!

Had a nice cyber-chat with Judy today. We go way too long between those chats, don't we? And I got a surprise box of goodies in the mail today all the way from Puerto Rico. Made me laugh out loud! In fact, I'm still chuckling! Thank you, Leora!!

My gratitude today is having friends who know how to make me laugh just when I need it the most!

5 comments:

Cher said...

Good luck cleaning up...I have yet to tackle my mess...seems more fun to just sew instead-but I do agree, it doesn't make for a calm feeling.

ForestJane said...

When you get done at your place, you can come do mine. :)

Laurie Ann said...

Good luck with work. Just remember ... this too shall pass. Sometimes my favorite thing to do in my craft room is clean and organize.

Hanne said...

Good luck with the cleaning. It is so good when it is done :-)

Granny said...

Mess? You think that's a mess? You should see this place. I'm having a hard time even standing to look around but . . I'll think about it tomorrow! :)

Judy