Sunday, April 23, 2006

Homework


I can't believe I never left the house this weekend. Not even to go to the Fabric Patch! I made 94 rails for my class project, and have all the red and beige strips sets made for the nine patches. A lot of homework to do yet, but I think I'll have it all done by the second session week after next.

Daisy's tummy is still a little upset, but she slept almost all day in her kennel with the door open. I think she's feeling better now, so sleep must have been what she needed.

My gratitude today is the gentle, cool breeze blowing through the windows, and the scent of citrus blossoms in the air.

2 comments:

ForestJane said...

Sometimes the weekends where you're a homebody are the best, most relaxing weekends of all.

And it sounds like you got a lot done too!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like your house is becoming HOME. Congratulations. :D