Thursday, April 13, 2006

L-o-n-g Week



I'm slowly but surely working my way through all the projects at work.

This is a second year quilt made from Robyn Pandolph's Folk Art Christmas I and II lines. The pattern was free on the Moda site. It was my first time doing on-point blocks. It's one of my favorites. Judy did a great job quilting it, as usual!

The furniture delivery might not happen until tomorrow night. That's okay. Oh, and I picked up the second attempt at my new glasses today. What a difference! My right eye is going to have to adjust a bit to the stronger bifocal, but everything else is fine.

Tonight I'm actually going to cook something ..... amazing! LOL!

7 comments:

Linda C said...

What a stunning quilt! Surely you use this more than just at Christmas time?

Carolyn said...

This quilt is just beautiful! You've shown us so many beautiful quilts...I loved the black and bright one too. Thanks for sharing your talents!

Doodlebug Gail said...

Vicky, that's a really pretty quilt. On point blocks is something I have yet to try - the outside bias edges worry me a little. Perhaps it's time to be brave and try it out.

After those "big" checks are done with I hope you find some time to do something which will make you happy.

Doodlebug
(Gail L.)

Hanne said...

What a beautiful Christmas quilt - a real treat for the eyes :-)

Cher said...

yes, what a wonderful Christmas quilt...it came out super!

Jeanne said...

Oh, that's pretty!
Have a good weekend -- keep those coyotes away from Daisy!
Jeanne :)

Anonymous said...

This quilt is stunning!!! I LOVE it! It would look perfect on my timber bed LOL. I love on point settings, they really add that extra "something" to any quilt.